Goa PSC recruitment 2016-17 notification 03 law officer posts : Goa Public service commission (GPSC) invites application for the position of 03 junior environmental engineer and law officer vacancies. Apply online before 12th November 2016.
»Name of post: Junior environmental engineer and law officer
»Eligibility: Degree in engineering, Degree in law
»Job Location: Goa
»Pay Scale: Rs.9,300 – 34,800/- Per Month
»Last Date: 12th November 2016
»Total Number of Posts: 03 Posts
»Junior environmental engineer: 02 posts
- Age Limit: The age of the candidate should not exceeding 45 years.
- Pay Scale: Rs 9,300 – 34,800/- Per Month
- Qualification: Candidates should have degree in civil engineering or equivalent from a recognized university / institute.
- Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
»Junior Law officer:- 01 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not exceeding 45 years.
- Pay Scale;-Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Qualification: Candidates should have bachelor degree in law from a recognized university.
- Selection Procedure: The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
»How to apply: Candidates may apply online through official website of Goa public service commission http://goapsc.gov.in on or before 12th November 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 12th November 2016.
- Applicants must read the instruction available on commission website before filling the application online.
- In case of non-availability of suitable applicants with the knowledge of Konkani for the posts in professional colleges / Consultant in Directorate of Health services and highly technical / scientific posts.
- Goa Public service commission may recommend a candidate of otherwise found fit and this requirement can be relaxed by the government on the advertisement of the Goa Public service commission.