Intel Recruitment 2017. Intel Pvt. Ltd. has published recruitment notification on their official website for the posts Graduate Intern Technical.The employment details about the number of posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below .The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Interested and eligible candidate can apply through official website .
Organization: – Intel Pvt. Ltd.
Post Name: – Graduate Intern Technical
Job Location: – Bangalore
»Job Recruitment Details:
Name of Post:
- Graduate Intern Technical
- Full Time
Number of Post:
- Not Mentioned.
- Candidate should have B.E in Electrical/Electronics and communications/Instrumentation/VLSI
- Good background in Embedded systems.
- Hands-on robotics, microcontroller programming, Real-Time Operating Systems.
- Programming proficiency in C/C++ and exposure to RTOS concepts will be essential.
- Must be familiar with Electronic hardware design, Image processing. Applicants who have performed well in robotics competitions will be given preference. Should possess excellent analytical and logical skills.
- Knowledge of Electronic hardware design, Image processing.
- Participated in e-Yantra Robotics Competition or e-Yantra Ideas Competition.
- Candidates having valid GATE score will be preferred.
- Rs.3 Lac PA
How to Apply:
Candidate needs to carry applications as per the prescribed application format . Applications filled with all essential details about the applicants and with the self-attested documents.