JSSC Recruitment 2017 has announced the notification on their official website http://jssc.cbtexam.in for 3,019 new vacancies open. This vacancy is allowed through normal quota, candidates who want to apply for JSSC Recruitment 2017: Police Sub-Inspectors 3,019 Vacancies, last date for this recruitment 13th August 2017. The required information like important dates for applying, age limit, vacancy details, given below.
Government Organization: – Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
Post Name: – Sub-Inspector
Job Location: – Jharkhand
Last Date: – 13th August 2017
JSSC Recruitment 2017 Alert:
Sub-Inspector: 3,019 Vacancies
- Accomplishment: – Candidates should have Completed Graduation in any stream from a recognized university.
- Salary Structure: – Rs. 9,300-34,800
Age Limit: – Candidate age should be Minimum 21 years and Maximum 26 years
Applicants have to Pay the fee in online mode:
- General / OBC: Rs. 460/-
- Reserved Category: 115/-
- The selection process will be based on Computer-Based Written Examination, Main Examination, and Physical Test.
How To Apply: –
- Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) placed recruitment notification and apply online form link at http://jssc.cbtexam.in Use this portal and apply online before or on 13th August 2017.
Important Dates to recognize:-
- Start Date: – 15th July 2017
- Last Date of Online Application: – 13th August 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee:- 14th August 2017
Important link to see:-