MICROSOFT Recruitment 2017-18. MICROSOFT Pvt. Ltd. has published recruitment notification on their official website for the posts Software Engineers . Interested and eligible candidate can attend the Off Campus Drive on 22 July 2017.Microsoft is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Redmond, Washington. It’s good platform for freshers .
Organization: – MICROSOFT Pvt. Ltd.
Post Name: – Software Engineers
Job Location: – Bangalore
Last Date to Apply 18 July 2017 and Off Campus Drive: 22 July 2017
MICROSOFT Pvt. Ltd Recruitment Details:
Name of Post:
- Software Engineers
- Full Time
Number of Post:
- Not Mentioned.
- Last Date to Apply 18 July 2017
- Off Campus Drive: 22 July 2017
- Candidate should be B.Tech, M.Tech, Dual Degree, MCA or equivalent degree.
- Good background in Embedded systems.
- Hands-on robotics, microcontroller programming, Real-Time Operating Systems.
- Programming proficiency in C/C++ and exposure to RTOS concepts will be essential.
- Must be familiar with Electronic hardware design, Image processing. Applicants who have performed well in robotics competitions will be given preference. Should possess excellent analytical and logical skills.
- Knowledge of Electronic hardware design, Image processing.
- Candidates having valid GATE score will be preferred.
- Design / dev, implement, ship and monitor critical components of cloud scale services
- Conduct technical investigations and prototyping in a fast-paced agile environment
- Work with partner teams on implementation plans, design and implementation requirements
- Rs 22,38,750 LPA
Selection process depends on the performance of the candidate in apttitude test,Group Discussion, HR Screening,Technical Round and personal interview.
How to Apply:
Candidate needs to carry applications as per the prescribed application format at the time of off-Campus Drive . Applications filled with all essential details about the applicants and with the self-attested documents. Interested and Eligible candidate can apply online through official website www.microsoft.com on or before 18 July 2017.