MRVC Recruitment 2016 . Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd.(MRVC), a Public Sector Undertaking of Govt. of India under Ministry of Railways (MoR) invites online applications for recruitment of 34 Project Engineer (Civil/Electrical Engineering) Vacancies.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply Online from 01.11.2016 to 30.11.2016
»Jobs Opportunity in MRVC Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 34 Project Engineer Vacancies with GATE Score at www.mrvc.indianrailways.gov.in
- Post Name : Project Engineer
- No. of Vacancy : 34 post
- Pay Scale : Rs 27,520/- + EPF (employer’s contribution)
»Eligibility Criteria :
- Education Qualification :
- For Project Engineer (Civil): Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 60 percent marks from recognized Govt. Universities. Candidate should have qualified GATE 2016.
- For Project Engineer (Electrical Engineering): Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering with minimum 60 percent marks from recognized Govt. Universities. Candidate should have qualified GATE 2016.
»Nationality : Indian
»Age limit : Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 30 years as on 1st November 2016. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
»Selection Process : Selection will be made on the basis of scores of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering -2016 & Personal Interview.
»How To Apply : Eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format and download the filled in application and send the completed scanned copy through e-mail at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30.11.2016.
»Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of online Application Form : 30.11.2016
»More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://www.mrvc.indianrailways.gov.in/works/uploads/File/VACANCYGATE2016(1).pdf