NIT recruitment 2016-17 Assistant project engineer posts : National Institute of Technology, (NIT) invites application for the position of 02 Assistant project engineer vacancies on contractual basis. Applicants may appear walk – in – interview on 19th November 2016.
»Name of post: Assistant project engineer
»Eligibility: B.Tech. BE
»Job Location: Nagaland
»Pay Scale: Rs.19,000/- Per Month
»Last Date: 19th November 2016
»Total Number of Posts: 02 Posts
»Age Limit: The age of the candidate is 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st July 2016.
»Qualification: Candidates should have BE / B.Tech in ECE / EEE / CSE in addition applicants with knowledge in programming language C and JAVA are preferable.
»Selection Procedure: The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of walk – in – interview that will be held at Administrative block of NIT, Nagaand, Chumukedima, Dimapur:- 797103.
»How to apply: Candidates may appear for interview along with bio – data and relevant documents at the time of Administrative block of NIT, Nagaand, Chumukedima, Dimapur:- 797103.
- Date of interview is from 19th November 2016.
- The engagement is purely on Ad – hoc basis.
- Interested eligible applicants with specified qualification may report for the interview at their own expenses.
- Degree from government / government recognized institutions will only be entertained.
- No TA / DA will be paid.
- Due consideration will be given to Schedule caste (SC) / Schedule tribe (ST) / Other backward class (OBC) / Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates as per government of India rules.
- Eligible applicant should bring the valid caste certificate from the competent authority.
- Physically handicapped categories applicant (PH) should bring the valid certificate of permanent disability from the competent authority.
- Applicant should report for certificate verification half an hour before the time of interview at NTTC central library.