SSB Recruitment 2017 has announced the notification for 355 vacancies open for the Post of Constable (General Duty).This vacancy is allowed Sports quota, Candidates who want to apply for SSB Recruitment 2017 The required information like age limit, important dates for applying, vacancy details given below.
Government Organization: – Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
Post Name: – Constable (General Duty)
Job Location: – All India
Last Date: – 30th July 2017
SSB Recruitment 2017 Alert:
Constable: 355 Vacancies
- Accomplishment: –Candidates should have completed Matriculation from a recognized University. For Sports Qualification, players must have won a medal in any Championships or National Games recognized by Indian Olympic Association, Sports Federation for the last 01 year OR players must have participated in any international sports events as a member of the Indian Squad.
- Salary Structure: – Rs. 21,700
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2017): – 18 years – 23 years
1 Relaxation of Age Permissible SC/ST Candidates 10 years
2 Relaxation of Age Permissible OBC Candidates 8 years
3 Relaxation of Age Permissible UR 5 years
Applicants have to Pay the fee Offline Mode(through IPO/Demand Draft/Banker Cheque)
- General / OBC: Rs. 100 /-
- Reserved Category: No Fee
- The selection process will be based on Physical Standard Test, Bio-Metric Examination, Documentation.
How To Apply: –
- Eligible and Interested candidates may send their application to Assistant Director (Sports) Force Hqr. Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), East Block-V, R. K. Puram, New Delhi–110066from 25-06-2017 to 30-07-2017.
Important Dates to recognize:-
- Application Starting Date: – 25th June 2017
- Application Last Date: – 30 July 2017
Important link to see:-